How to Participate in Eat Local Challenge
- Fill out a pledge card to be eligible to win weekly giveaways!
- Snap a picture of yourself completing one of the activities
- Share it with the world to enter to win big final prizes!
- Spread the word! Invite your friends to explore local food and take the Eat Local Challenge pledge.
Starting August 11, we’ll give away weekly prizes to one of the people who submitted an Eat Local Challenge pledge card. You can pick up a pledge card from one of our partner locations, print off the PDF version and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the online form below.
Of course, anyone can pick up a Pledge Card and complete the activities—a handfull of raspberries picked right off the bush is a prize in itself! But in order to be eligable for weekly giveaways, you must fill out the card with your name and contact information.
Weekly giveaway winners will be selected on August 18, August 25, and September 1.
Anyone who fills out a pledge card is automatically eligible for the weekly prize drawings, but to be eligible to win one of the grand prizes, you must snap a picture and show us your local food pride!
Take a picture of one of the activities on the card and share it with us using any of the options below:
- Post it to Facebook and tag @LocalMattersOrg
- Tweet it on Twitter with the hashtag #EatLocalOH
- Email it to us directly at email@example.com.
Kids! Eat Local Challenge
From August 11 – September 22, we are also presenting the Eat Local Challenge for kids (age 0-15). This is a great time to teach your youngster about healthful food, where their food comes from and how it grows, and the pledge card lists activities that you can do together.
You can pick up a pledge card from one of our partner locations or print off the PDF version. For a chance to win prizes, mail your card by September 22 to Local Matters at 731 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43205. Winners will be drawn the week of September 23-29.
Eat Local Challenge
OR complete the form below